Skip to main content


USCIS Expands myProgress for Employment Authorization and Travel Document Applications

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has announced the expansion of myProgress, formerly known as personalized processing times, to include Form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) and Form I-131 (Application for Travel Document).

MyProgress provides applicants with personalized estimates of their wait time for key milestones in their case, such as the final decision. While these estimates are based on historical data, it’s important to note that they are not a guarantee of processing speed and may not account for unique delays.

In addition to Form I-765 and Form I-131, myProgress is available for applicants with a USCIS online account who have filed Form N-400 (Application for Naturalization), Form I-90 (Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card), or Form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative).

To access the estimated case timelines, applicants must create or log into their USCIS online account and select their pending application. If the application was e-filed or linked to their online account using an access code, they will see a myProgress tab that displays the estimated wait time and tracks three milestones: application receipt confirmation, completion of biometric services (if required), and the final decision on the case.

Jeelani Law Firm, PLC

JEELANI LAW FIRM, PLC is regarded as one of the top immigration law firms in the industry. We handle all immigration matters including family based adjustment of status/green card cases, citizenship filings, representation of businesses and employees when filing L1A/B Petitions, H1B petitions, and Permanent Labor petitions. Our firm also litigates immigration cases dealing with delayed adjudications as well as appellate matters before the U.S. Federal Courts, U.S. Immigration Courts, USCIS and the BIA. Given the complex nature of immigration law, inexperience can lead to many mistakes which may result in delays, denials, and loss of filing fees and valuable time. Contact our office and we will take care of the rest.